Huwebes, Enero 8, 2015

Best of 2014 and Looking Ahead to 2015

Morning Friends! Happy New Year! Looking back on 2014, it was a fantastic busy year. A year filled with DIY Projects, Decorating, two exciting photo shoots (HGTV Magazine & Sacramento Bee) Brand Collabrations and painting projects. 2014 was also our first full year back in our home. I love seeing how much more our house is feeling like our home, its been fantastic seeing various rooms in our home evolve over the year. 

I went  back though my 2014 archives to round up the Best of Chic Little House, in no particular order here are some of my favorite posts. 

Best of Chic Little House 2014

1. Why I love Dresser as TV Stands Vintage dressers provide a pretty sophisticated foundation for modern TVs 
2. Framed Pretty Paper  If you come across pretty wrapping paper, consider framing it
3. Kitchen Hardware Installed
4. Sacramento Bee Home & Garden Sharing our local Photo shoot and article with the Sacramento Bee Newspaper
5. A Very Chartreuse & Gold Christmas Tree I just love Christmas, everything is sparkly and pretty, from decorating the Christmas tree, drinking cocoa and watching Holiday movies and more, I love it all
6. Pattern Play for the Win Splurging on my 'it' fabric and made curtains 
7. Avery's Gallery Wall Creating an gallery wall that reflects my sons big personality and includes meaningful artwork
8. Refinished Vintage Nightstands
9. DIY A-Frame Plant Stand Building an outdoor A Frame Plant Stand
10. Eat in Style for Six Adding banquette seating in our dining room
11. Behind the Scenes of Our HGTV PhotoShoot Sharing all the details
12. Home Depot Style Challenge Halloween & Harvest Creating a spooky scary dining room table


Looking Ahead to 2015

I'm so excited for 2015! I have lots of projects that I want to tackle around our home here's a quick rundown: Work on our bedroom & master bathroom (painting and organizing) Finish Tabari's bedroom, Re-Think our Mudroom / Laundry room, Work our creating an amazing outdoor space, above all organize / de-clutter / and create. 

On a personal note I plan to live my life with intention focus my time on doing what I truly love: creating, decorating, crafting, exploring in my kitchen, drawing & painting....and of course blogging. I'm calling 2015 my full circle year as I find my daily balance between working full time, raising two kiddos I adore and allowing myself time to create/make/diy.

Cheers to 2015, Lets make it a good one!

What are a few of your personal goals for 2015?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento