Huwebes, Agosto 6, 2015

Blog Cabin 2015 DIYs: How to Make a Magnetic Knife Holder

Magnetic knife holder using scrap walnut

Hello, my friends. It’s been a while since I last posted on Made + Remade. I’ve been out in the Northwest working on a stunning mountain house: Blog Cabin 2015. One of my favorite parts of Blog Cabin is all our impromptu projects from renegade materials. It’s like an eternal rummage fest of reclaimed and upcycled pieces. I also love working with so many talented people. So when Laurie March, Doug Tolson, and I were looking at some leftover magnets and a piece of walnut, we figured it would make the perfect free knife holder. You may recognize Doug Tolson’s well-worked hands from many different DIY Network shows and he gladly volunteered them for this project. Check out the magnetic knife holder steps below and find more how-to projects over at Blog Cabin central.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento