Biyernes, Mayo 22, 2015

Favorite Vases for Flowers

So fun fact, for the past several months I've either downgraded my normal Venti vanilla latte to a non tall fat latte with no added flavors or skipped having one altogether. So less money spent weekly on what I used to deem as 'critical' latte is now spent on flowers. Totally a win win for my soul and my house looks so good dressed in flowers. Over the weekend, I picked up a few new vases to keep my flower-loving-buying heart happy, which got me thinking of my favorite vases. Some I own, and some our on my dream wish list.

one Crate & Barrel Stephanie Vase // two Crate & Barrel Lucita Vase // three JCP Jonathan Adler Vase // four Kate Spade Owl Vase // five Torre & Tagus Sicily Vase // six West Elm Curved Mercury Vase // seven West Elm Honeycomb Vase

After, months of have The Flower Recipe Book on my Amazon wishlist, I finally treated myself to the book and couldnt be happier, its filled with all the details my flower arranging heart needed to know. Its filled with so many ideas and all the tips needed to create your own lovely arrangements.


This weekend, stop by your local market and pick up a little bouquet of flowers for your home or better yet snip some from your garden. You'll be amazed with how much flowers brighten a room, and while some may think buying flowers is frivolous expense, I say its good for the soul! Enjoy the long weekend.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento