Miyerkules, Hunyo 3, 2015

Love Your Laundry: How to Make Powdered Detergent

I’m going out on a limb and saying that you probably can’t relate to this, but I love doing the laundry. Most days, it’s a moment of Zen. Uninterrupted “me time.” An opportunity to organize those messy drawers as I put clothing away. And it always smells divine.

How to make easy powdered detergent.

I love the smell of freshly laundered towels, enjoy matching and folding socks, and even use cloth diapers for my youngest, which in effect means that we do several extra heavy-duty loads each week over the typical family of four. We have a high-efficiency machine (which requires us to use low-sudsing detergents) and a septic system (for which we use zero-Phosphate formulas), and the fact that I can make my own low-cost detergent that meets those requirements and satisfies all of our family’s laundry needs is pretty spectacular.

But whether you love laundry like I do, or think it’s a chore, I think you’ll find this DIY powdered detergent recipe right up your alley.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento