Huwebes, Oktubre 1, 2015

Closet Boot Camp: A Pantry Perfected

I’m back to share the results of my first Closet Boot Camp. I gave a sad storage space some beautiful basic training and it is now a proficient, hardworking pantry. And the key to my success? Personalizing.

Photo courtesy of EasyClosets

If the pantry above looks like a little splash of heaven to you, then wine glass and wine bottle storage might be something to consider when you update your kitchen’s storage spaces. Similarly, if you’re a baker:

Photo courtesy of EasyClosets

You might need your pantry to double as an appliance garage, freeing up more counter space for you to roll out all of that dough.

When it comes to my Boot Camp-ed pantry, it needed to serve some folks who like wine, baking AND serving big, Italian meals on their grandmother’s fine china. That’s a tall order, but by thinking things through and using every inch of space I could find, I was able to find a place for everything. See for yourself below:

Bam! Now that pantry is ready for anything you can throw at it. And by “throw at it,” I mean put it away where it belongs, of course…

Ciao for now, Boot Campers — stay tuned for more closet transformations.

This post brought to you by EasyClosets. Love every organized space in your home with EasyClosets organization solutions that are custom made and easy to design and install. Get a free design from an EasyClosets professional designer or use the online design tool to plan your dream space. Learn more at EasyClosets.com or call 800-910-0129.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento