Huwebes, Oktubre 22, 2015

DIY Pumpkin Candy Dish

DIY Pumpkin Candy DishCandy corn has arrived and it’s officially Halloween season in our house. This year, I wanted something a little less basic than a random bowl for our candy dish. I found some cute ones, but really? $12 for a candy dish? Nope. I definitely knew I could come up with something better.

I had some air dry clay on hand from my DIY ring dish project, so I was going to make a simple dish, but then inspiration struck as my eyes rested on the mini pumpkin on my desk. Why not use the pumpkin as a mold for the air dry clay in order to make a pumpkin shaped dish? Bingo. It’s on. I even added an air dry clay pumpkin stem to complete the look. Now our candy corn is styling on the kitchen island.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento