Martes, Oktubre 27, 2015

Last Minute Halloween Craft: DIY Trick or Treat Bag

DIY Candy Corn Trick or Treat BagIt’s always a race to finish the little details, isn’t it? Unless, of course, you are super prepared and never get caught in a pinch. But that’s just not me. There always seems to be one detail I forget about and then have to race the clock to finish. I was pretty proud of myself for staying on track with our daughter’s DIY Halloween costume, but this morning, she informed me that no ordinary paper bag would do to hold her candy. Cue the blank expression as I patiently asked her what kind of bag she wanted. A black canvas one to match her costume, one with something “fun and cute” on it. Naturally.

Luckily, a solid idea formed pretty quickly and it only required materials I had on hand or could grab with one 20 minute run to JoAnn Fabric.  You can’t get more Halloween than candy corn, and I knew I could stencil on a few sweets in no time flat. In less than 20 minutes and for $5, our daughter now has a custom made candy carrier. DIY Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento